Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully by accessing or using this internet-based platform, you agree to be bound by the terms described here and all terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use this internet-based platform.
For the purposes of availing the Services or transacting with the Third Party Service Providers through the Website, You are required to obtain registration, in accordance with the procedure established by Taabar Store in this regard. As part of the registration process, the Taabar store may collect the following personal information from you:
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/ postal code);
- Phone number;
- The password is chosen by the User;
- Valid financial account information; and
- Other details as You may volunteer.
Use Of Services And The Website
E-Commerce Platform for Baby Products
This website solely gives general information. It would help if you did not depend on any general information on this Site for medical advice or treatment, or for exercise, wellbeing, or nutrition. While we include events of interest in certain locations, we do not verify all of the information we receive. To be certain, verify with the event's organizer.
Site Content Ownership And Use
Account and Registration
It is the user's duty to keep account and password data private, and you agree to assume responsibility for any activities that occur under Your Account or Password. Taabar.store shall not be liable for any person for any loss or damage caused by the user's failure to secure the account information or the password. Please inform us immediately if you suspect a breach. If Taabar.store believes there is a risk of a security breach or misuse of the Taabar.store Site, we may ask you to change your password or suspend your account without responsibility to Taabar.store.
You also agree to the following:
1. Provide truthful, accurate, current, and full information about yourself as requested by the Taabar shop website during the registration process (this information is referred to as the "Registration Data").
2. Keep the Registration Data truthful, accurate, current, and full by maintaining and immediately updating it. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, or if Taabar.store has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, out of date, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Taabar.store reserves the right to suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide that you with access to the Site indefinitely.
If any Other Party(s) has any grievance, comment, question, or suggestion regarding any of our Services, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org