Our services are available to persons who have agreed to become a buyer on the Website after obtaining proper registration as per the procedure laid down by Tabar Store. The services we have provided to users in various ways include issuing discount coupons and vouchers which can be redeemed for various goods/services offered for sale by vendors.
We provide you the best security which is at par with the industry standards due to the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we assure you that your data or information provided here is completely secure and we take utmost care to maintain the privacy of user's personal information. All due precautions are taken.
What is personal information?
- “ Personal Information” means any information relating to a natural person, such as name, phone number, or mail ID, which, directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with Tabor Store, is capable of identifying the person concerned. “ Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means information relating to passwords; Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; records and history; biometric information; Any details relating to the above provided or received by Tabar Store for processing or storage. Your information is private to us.
Types of Personal Information collected by Taabar Store:
- Name :
- User ID :
- Email address :
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code) :
- Gender :
- Age :
- Phone Number :
- The password is chosen by the User:
- Valid financial account information :
- Other details as the User may volunteer:
Purposes for which your information may be used by Taabar Store:
- Registration of the User on the Website;
- Processing the User&rsquo's orders / Requests and provision of Services (including the provision of safe Services);
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/ Services provided.
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Ensuring that the Website content is presented to the Users in an effective manner;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Improvement of Services, features, and functionality of the Website;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting user surveys);
- Dealing with requests, inquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care-related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Verification of the identity of Users and perform checks to prevent fraud;
2. Complaints and Grievance Redressal